Returns & Refunds
Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and without any penalty, within 7 (SEVEN) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous article 5.1, the Customer must send Silvia Gnecchi a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address email@example.com , or use the appropriate form on the Site
In case of withdrawal, the Customer must send the products back to our warehouses, within 7 (seven) days of the withdrawal, to the following address:
Silvia Gnecchi, Piazza Napoli 34, 20146, Milan, Italy
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and proportions, according to normal diligence, without are signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, complements, etc ...);
- in order for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, tags, seals, etc ...);
- the shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by Silvia Gnecchi, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Silvia Gnecchi will notify the Customer, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain the relative reimbursement; the product will then be made available to the customer, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Silvia Gnecchi will not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss occurring during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
Silvia Gnecchi will refund the Customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14, within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of a reversal of the amount charged, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any costs as a consequence of this reimbursement, except for the return costs in the event that the standard procedure indicated is not used or in the event that the return does not arrive from Italy. Silvia Gnecchi may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until the Customer proves that he has correctly returned the product, whichever is earlier.
In any case, the Customer will lose the right of withdrawal in cases where Silvia Gnecchi ascertains that:
- the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its external packaging and / or its original internal packaging;
- the product lacks integral elements and / or accessories (eg closures, stones, buckles, etc.).
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Silvia Gnecchi will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender and, if already reimbursed, the price of the product.